Monday, April 9, 2012

UPDATE: Review Delayed Until Wednesday

So you're probably wondering where the regular Monday review is? I'm sorry to say, for personal reasons, there's going to be a short delay.

Yes, those personal reasons. . .

We will have a review this coming Wednesday, and a guest post article up Thursday, so bear with us. In the mean time, if there's a scary movie you're interested in seeing reviewed, drop me a line right here and I'll see what I can do. Hope to hear from you.

See you folks Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tony! I just found your blog, and I'm glad I did. Looking forward to hanging out here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you're enjoying the blog. Someone was bound to find it eventually. ;)

    But, wow, Jennifer Hillier? I'll admit, I was a little stunned to see the comment.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete